Thursday, February 17, 2011

Office Shenanigans

I love my office. I thought it would be difficult to adjust from functioning independently in San Diego to being on the 4-person team here, but... I love it! And considering the stressful and demanding jobs that we all have here, we find ways to keep our sanity.

Take for instance, passing around newfound memes...













And the latest is that Jayna started bringing down candy from our vending machines to some of the IT guys on the 2nd floor who are too lazy to come up and get it. They've been paying her 50 cents extra for everything they order, and when she started to make a couple bucks profit, she decided to start a whole business of it. I keep trying to make her let me join, but she says she needs all the money for Lasik Eye Surgery (I need that too!). She made a "menu" and sent it out, and I convinced her to include me on it, this is what she sent:



So what did I do? A quick fixes here and there, and turned myself into a competitor:



Welcome to capitalism! Also, to tug on the conscious a bit, I included this image of myself to my business announcement email



I love my office and coworkers. I can keep my sanity here... but just marginally.

No comments:

Post a Comment