Monday, February 28, 2011

Morning Lulz.

I love starting my morning off with something humorous, even just a sarcastic comment or witty remark can help put me in a good mood for the day, that's why I have my Urban Dictionary word of the day email, and The Office page a day desk calendar. But despite these, this morning it all came from the transcripts of the Charlie Sheen rants from the weekend.

"I have cleansed myself. I closed my eyes and in a nanosecond, I cured myself… It’s the work of sissies. The only thing I’m addicted to is winning. This bootleg cult, arrogantly referred to as Alcoholics Anonymous, reports a 5 percent success rate. My success rate is 100 percent" lolololololol and of course the other:

"I'm on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen".

Lulz.

No comments:

Post a Comment