Friday, May 21, 2010

Happy Hour!

Last night was a company happy hour. They have them once a month... religiously! This was my first one with this company, which was really fun since the staff is so big. We went downstairs to the infamous Irish bar Triple Crown, which is literally just below us. It was really warm that day, and overly crowded since apparently Pearl Jam was having a concert at Madison Square Garden just down the way. Still, I enjoyed meeting other staff members and hanging out with ones I don't have personal time with.

Everyone had a lot of questions about California, and it was so bizarre! "So did you have a car?" "How often did you go to the beach?" "Would you drive to work?" So funny! Um, I'm not from NOR Cal!

I can't stress how much different this vibrant, bubbling, huge New York center and staff are from the quiet, smaller, low key San Diego one. I love it, I work so much better here!

For no real reason, here is the 125th Street metro station of the 1 train, which I take every morning and evening to and from my residence!



This weekend my plans are to visit a gym, and a church!

No comments:

Post a Comment