Saturday, May 22, 2010

"Yeah, In the BRONX"

I have a membership to 24 Hour Fitness (or should I say, my dad has a membership with my name on it?) and it was nice to find several New York locations on the website, most in lower Manhattan that seemed close to my work. Since I left my membership card in California I decided to call ahead to make sure that I could even get in without it. Here's how the conversation went:

"Blahblahh ouhgfouhrowhghjhvbcfjsh 24hourfitnes shrfiouwgrehiwuh howmayidirectyourcall?"

"I have a quick question cause I just moved here from California but left my membership card there, would that be a problem?"

"Nah, we just look you up in the system"

"Okay gr--"

"-but do you know what kinda membership you got cause we Ultra Sport and that's tha highest and I don't know what if they got these in California"

"Oh okay yeah, cause I don't think I have that"

"Yeah then you gotta pay to upgrade to come here"

"Do you know if there are any non-Ultra Sports in New York?"

"Yeah, in the BRONX"

Ooooooooookay lady! Now I have to decide if I'm ready to take on the Bronx this weekend for a yoga class, or if it should wait. There's a gym here in the residence in the meantime anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment