Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Storm Cloud.

Today I'm in more or less an awful mood. It doesn't have much to do with me being in New York at all, so I don't know why I'm writing about this, but I do feel like a storm cloud.

I wanted to go to yoga this morning, but my 5:30 alarm woke me up in what must have been the middle of a REM cycle because I felt so sluggishly tired and dead, I couldn't bring myself to get up. I was having the weirdest, most disconcerting dreams, and then was late getting ready and out the door. I just have this annoyed, irritated feeling all about me and it's so hard to shake off! Also, I didn't have anything to eat so I'm hungry and that's not helping anything either!

At least when I walked out today the air was cool and not a blast of heat, which I've been getting, even when I walk out the door at 7:15a!

I also started packing up my room last night as I'm starting the trek over to my new place! What a process.

1 comment:

  1. Does your blog have a contact page? I'm having trouble locating it but, I'd like to shoot you
    an email. I've got some suggestions for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it develop over time.

    my page ... cheapest health insurance

    ReplyDelete