Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Wait... I Live Here

Today around lunchtime I wasn't really very hungry, but I wanted to get out of the office, so I took a little walk and found myself sitting in front of Madison Square Garden enjoying the sun.

A man taps me on the shoulder and as I turn around he asks "Excuse me... do you live here?"

In my head I heard my automatic response "No, I live in California" but suddenly it didn't sit right and I must have had my mouth open like a fish. I finally responded, "Why yes, yes I do,"

And you know what? He wanted to know how to get to Rockefeller Square. Can you believe that was something I actually knew?? It was really bizarre and one of the first times I felt like, hmmm this is where I live now!

1 comment:

  1. If anyone was going to do it - it would be our Kristin - you fit in anywhere!!! Aunt Patricia

    ReplyDelete