Sunday, September 26, 2010

Aunties!

I guess it's just family weekend around here. I never did get to give a public thank you to some of my incredibly awesome and very supportive aunts.

Aunt Patricia!
She surprised me with a complete dish set, dish towels, linen napkins and napkin rings, and picture frames! I can now have a 4 person dinner party at my place, assuming 4 people will fit in here! My dish towels:




Aunt Jo Ann!
She surprised me with an electric kettle and a juicer in the mail. SO excited for these, especially the juicer since I still haven't gotten a blender and I enjoy taking in the nutrients of fruits via liquid form.




Aunt Judee!
I never could've gotten through San Diego without Aunt Judee. It was great to have family just around the corner and she offered her support in so many countless ways, and was even beloved by my roommates too

Aunt Judee took me out for sushi on my second-to-last day in San Diego, and came to see my work too




Aunt Frances!
She always surprises me and is so fun! She made me this great picture frame out of Bordeaux postcards that I always keep nearby and rotate Bordeaux pictures in. She's always very encouraging and is part of the glue of the fam, always hosting and putting together holiday events, especially with Aunt Judee!

I'm far from family but I'm very fortunate and thankful for my loving and supportive family.

End sappy post!

No comments:

Post a Comment