Friday, September 10, 2010

Autumn Is On The Way

Yesterday was the first time I went into the subways and it wasn't hot, stuffy, or even warm. As a matter of fact, it was actually a little cool.

Autumn is coming, and it's my favorite season of the year. Everything from wearing scarves, drinking holiday flavored Starbucks, football games, falling leaves, and the anticipation of the holidays.

To me, fall is more of a rebirth than the spring. When the academic year starts every fall, and your life revolves around academia and it's calendar, it's always in the fall that you go shopping for new clothes, new school supplies, and life starts over in new classes, making new friends, learning new things. To me, starting over means the fall.

The only problem is that I just know that the cold weather is going to hit way faster than I think it will. Lately, although it's much cooler, with cool winds and breezes, I can still get away with shorts and short sleeves. But I hear the snow can hit as early as October some years, so it's going to take a dip for the worst, and I'm completely unprepared!

No comments:

Post a Comment