Thursday, September 9, 2010

Sushi & Singing

Ronnie and I spend all day intermittently chatting on gchat during our work days. Yesterday I told him I was craving sushi, and he told me that he was dying to do karaoke. I was too tired and absolutely refused. Still, somehow he wore me down, and he stopped by my office to pick me up, and we also recruited my coworker Jayna to come with us.

We ventured into SoHo to a venue Ronnie found that was both sushi and karaoke! It was that type that was your own private room, and it was awkward when we would be singing, and then our waiter comes in to bring us a beer or appetizer and we jump, and get really awkward. Still, it ended up being great fun, just look at Ronnie's expression!



After our dinner and session there, we walked to the next place we found in East Village for another round of drinks and singing. Here is a list of the really magical numbers we graced the stages with last night:

-Total Eclipse of the Heart
-Dirty Diana
-Reunited
-Twist and Shout
-Good Morning Baltimore (this one may have been just me :P)
-Careless Whisper
-Papa Don't Preach

It turned out to be quite a fun mid-week outing, and really fun to spend it with Jayna too!

No comments:

Post a Comment