Monday, September 27, 2010

Rainy Days and Mondays

Today was both a rainy day and a Monday. I liked the rain. I think I grew numb to the sunny weather in California. I mean really, when every day is sunshiny and beautiful, and there's always someone raving about it, you always feel guilty for not feeling so happy to be out enjoying it or something. Sometimes you just want rainy weather to sulk in!

Work went by fast, and I had to rush home for my landlord to fix some shower tiles that fell off. I really didn't feel like going home, I wanted to enjoy NYC in the rain. But I came home, and once you're home... and you change... that's just it, I don't go anywhere, especially on a rainy day.

Lately I've just been wanting to listen to music, and also compose music. Why do I get obsessed with this the most now that I am no longer around any guitars or pianos? I went to a Sam Ash the other day just to try to play the piano for a little, but I didn't have sheet music, and there were all these showoffs being annoying, and I couldn't hear myself think. And after music, I want to paint (of course all those supplies are at home too), and write. Writing's the one thing I can really do.

So in staying home, I at least got to catch up on my correspondence. I got to talk to May in Israel, Ronnie in Queens, and Mat in California, who hath betrayed Riverside by buying a house in Perris. Inexcusable!



I finally found out how to take the snapshots too. Mat says I need the California flag to remind me where to buy my plane tickets home to.

No comments:

Post a Comment