Thursday, September 30, 2010

Vindicated

For all you nay-sayers out there (especially my coworker Joe!) who think I'm a crazy cat lady, I would just like to say that the kitties spotted, grabbed, attacked, tortured and killed something I thought was a cockroach but I am now convinced was a scarab beetle or some other mythical creature from the Middle East.



It was so cute to see them following it around like a science experiment, and it was a little cathartic to watch them dismantle it like I wanted to see done. I'm so happy to have my pretty little house-dwelling predators



It was a win-win-lose situation: Win for me being saved from such a monstrosity, win for the cats and their adventurous spirits and carnivorous tendencies, and lose for the scarab beetle who I think was ultimately consumed.

No comments:

Post a Comment