Sunday, September 12, 2010

That Looming List of Things

Last night I went out to a birthday party for my coworker Jayna's birthday at this place called Carnival in Union Square. It was really fun! My other coworkers and Ronnie and Jayna's friends were there and I was able to get dressed up a little bit too, so it was a grand occasion for me.

And this Sunday, I overslept for church, and have lots of things I need to do... laundry, dishes, buy cat food for starters. (I'm relegated to my bed. My cats are so good about not bothering me if I am laying down on my bed... but if I stand up, they come a-yelpin'!) but I can't bring myself to do anything!

I got internet in my place yesterday, and today I am just too content to be laying in bed with my Dip snuggled up with me, sip my coffee and youtube all the Carpenters songs I can get! It's cool enough to get under the covers finally, and this weekend I have been on a huge Carpenters kick. All that other stuff can wait I think. Contentedness like this can never be planned.



The coffee cup is part of an entire dish set all thanks to AUNT PATRICIA, and when this picture was taken, Rainy Days and Mondays was playing

No comments:

Post a Comment