Saturday, September 25, 2010

Sisters!

I never did get to really talk about my family's trip out here in August. My dad and two younger sisters came out, my dad left after a few days and my sisters stayed a few days longer. My dad had just been out in July, and my sisters and I had come to New York in 2005, so it wasn't all crazy tourist plans. I was more looking forward to just seeing them and having them around. Still, we did quite a bit...

Times Square of course!



Fashion District



The girls came to my work and took me out for lunch. Then they went out and about for 4 or 5 hours and met up with me after I got done. What did they do for 4 or 5 hours? They went to Toys R Us in Times Square, and... THAT. WAS. IT! Only us.

Me at work:



Us catching the ATM by my work



On the subway!



The Staten Island Ferry, my favorite thing to do with guests apparently



The Brooklyn Bridge



...and of course, who can forget the old tradition of movies and photos like these ones on a lazy sleeping-in and hanging-out-at-home kinda day, the kind I don't get to have with them so easily anymore













Booyah.

Looking forward to Christmas in California.

No comments:

Post a Comment