Sunday, July 17, 2011

Cedric Needs Us!

This is the weird name of my friend's band who was playing a show near Times Square last night. It was my other friend Josh's birthday, and with my college roommate Rebecca in town, I invited her and her brother to join us there.

Seeing Becca again was like being reunited with a long lost kid or something... we were inseparable and I felt bad for all my other friends there, because all I was doing was talking and drinking and laughing with Becca and her brother. We ended up going pretty solid until 5am, relocating to another bar after the show, then a poolhall uptown until it closed at 4, and then birthday boy Josh's apartment until 5. It was SO FUN being with Becca and catching up and hanging out.



I admire her and look up to her in so many ways, and learned a lot from her. We are so greatly compatible as friends and roommates... she was my favorite living companion in college, hands down. She is here with her family for a whole week so I look forward to spending more time with her again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment