Thursday, July 28, 2011

Kristin Lately

I'm really upset lately. Aside from ballet, I don't do much. I guess that's why it's so good ballet takes up so much time, but it's also tiring. I'm still just really sad about Belle. I can't believe she's not around, and it still hurts to think about her gone. Everything makes me think of her, makes me miss her, makes me love her more.



And I read this below and I cried, just thinking about Belle.



It's been hard to work. And the worst part is that I've rediscovered The Smiths' "I Know It's Over" off the album "The Queen is Dead", which I prefer to the Jeff Buckley remake, although I appreciate both.

Summer has a bit of a dark cloud hovering over it lately. That and a ballet studio inbetween me being able to rest and recover.

No comments:

Post a Comment