Tuesday, July 19, 2011

On The Wagon.

Anyone that remembers that I had been on a calorie-watching website, and going to ballet regularly, might have noticed I haven't mentioned it in awhile. That's mainly because I fell off the wagon, rolled down the hill onto the road and into the sunset like a tumbleweed. Well, no longer. I found my way back to the prairie schooner and I am officially back on the wagon.

My intensive ballet course started yesterday, which was a great motivation to me to get back into healthy eating habits and a regular work out routine. (Squeezing into a skintight leotard may have had something to do with it too). It feels so good to be back in a studio and dancing, a little part of me always belonged there.



I'm actually even secretly happy that the classes will be on Friday nights and Saturday afternoons too. I feel completely invested in it. For the next three weeks I have absolutely no excuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment