Friday, July 23, 2010

I'm Going to be a Host Mom...

...for cats!

Isn't that great? I happened to come across a foster agency for cats and got in touch with the woman running it. She's crazy. BUT, she approved me! She takes in abused and homeless cats, and I will be a foster home to house and help housebreak the cats until they are friendly and domestic again.

Once the cats are ready to be adopted, I come in with other foster homes and we show the cats at Petco twice a week. If the cat gets successfully adopted, I get a (surprisingly hefty) bonus.

This is the cat I am going to be taking in next week, his name is Wolfie, isn't he beautiful?!



I KNOW everyone says I'm going to be crazy cat lady but EXCUSE ME if cats are way more badass than dogs!

At any rate, I get the company of a cat but no committment, looking forward to it.

3 comments:

  1. So are going to be a crazy cat lady!! Nice! No rats, then?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow the cats and the rats seemed a bit incompatible! I'm alternating... had a rat last time, having a cat here now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha that is so funny. You are the crazy cat lady for sure

    ReplyDelete