Friday, July 2, 2010

Reality Setting In

Move-in day was awful. In the end, I got two loads taken over to the new place. Each trip took a little over two hours to complete. I'm halfway inbetween all the moving. It was just too tiring. And now it's weird being divided between my two places. I can't wait to just be totally moved in somewhere. I think it will help to get a bed and wardrobe or something. The closet I have is TINY and I would only be able to hang up a few jackets or so. My clothes are scattered on the floor!

I found myself dragging my feet a little with moving into the new place once I was there. I don't know what it was. Suddenly I felt really lonely. I kept wanting to live alone, and the thing was, in my current room I really did feel as though I was all alone, rarely saw anyone, was in my room a lot, etc. But I guess it was more comforting than I realized because I REALLY feel alone in the new place, and it felt kinda scary too.

I haven't met any of my neighbors yet, but on the way up I did see two of them leaving. They were a couple dressed for a night on the town and looked about my age. One door has a Bible verse trinket posted by the peephole. So I live ina young, religious building, how perfect!

If anyone fears that I may not have their physical home address, please email them to me so I can send you all updates!!

No comments:

Post a Comment