Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Wolfie!!

Last night I had Wolfie brought over to me. He's just beautiful. He got out of his carrier and walked around a bit, doing that super cautious, low back, giraffe-necked looking that cats do when they're in new environments. I was talking with the lady who brought him for awhile and then we looked over and saw this little number



If you can't tell, that lump next to the penguin is Wolfie under the covers. He ended up staying there until I fell asleep. We fell asleep on the bed together, but on opposite sides since I didn't want to disturb him. When I woke up, he was in the bathtub behind the shower curtain.

All day I just wanted to come home and see him and spend time with him. Of course not only did I have volleyball today, but I was also on snack/drink duty, so I couldn't skip. (Side note: volleyball was awesome today. Beautiful warm, breezy weather, sunny, with some awesome band giving a free concert nearby that we could hear!)

I came home, Wolfie was in the tub again. I decided to feed him in there since I don't want to push his limits, and he needs to see that I am the one supplying the food!



You might make fun of me now, but when I start writing books on training cats or something and making my millions... you'll be humming a different tune!

2 comments: